Terms & Conditions
Notes About Returned Merchandise:
All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging along with all accessories. Any products returned for credit that need repackaging, replacement accessories, etc. will be charged for the replacement box(es), label(s) and/or accessories. We cannot accept altered or marked products for credit. Merchandise received by UGI without an approval from management (call 937-310-7703 for approval) will be held for processing until it is determined the return was made for justifiable reasons. All shipping, handling and return costs will be the responsibility of the shipping party.
Our Restocking Policy is detailed below. Fees will be issued per these guidelines unless prior written agreement is authorized at time of management approval (a return slip will be sent to you prior to your return to include with the returned products). Return merchandise promptly. Merchandise received after the approval expires on the sent form, you may be subject to increased restock fees calculated from the date of invoice.
- All UG-Series products will be assessed a 35% restocking fee. The customer is responsible for shipment to UGI prior to sending. A Merchandise Return Slip from UGI will be sent to the customer prior to shipment to UGI.
- All Custom orders, including but not limited to "SS" series items, custom label covers, Wireless Alert Series, large wire guard series and environmental cabinet series, will be assessed a mandatory minimum 40% fee.
- Custom Label, drop ship and expedite charges are nonrefundable.
- 25% fee on all products 31-60 days from date of invoice.
- 35% fee on all products 61-90 days from date of invoice.
- 50% fee on all products 91-180 days from date of invoice (credit on account only).
- UGI cannot accept items over 180 days (6 months) old unless defective and covered under warranty (warranty replacement only).
Please allow up to 3 weeks for processing of your returned shipment. Questions about your return? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not take any credit in advance – this will delay the process and jeopardize your account status.